Greta Van Susteren and Tucker Carlson whine about Obama’s Ipad CommentAuthor: Jon Martin | Wednesday, May 12th, 2010 |
Fox News Correspondent and Crypt-keeper Greta Van Susteren shambled out from her underground lair earlier today to complain about Obama. The discussion on Greta’s show focused on Obama’s “attack on the media” at Hampton University. Fox’s propaganda isn’t what it used to be but it’s still hilarious to watch them blow everything out of proportion. Obama never said that “information” is a problem. Sorry Fox.. you need to try harder.
- The Best Ipad Release Day Info On the Web
- Bill Maher calls out Obama on Offensive Joke
- Obama Namedrops Glenn Beck/Limbaugh
- Joy Behar discusses Obama Snubbing Rush Limbaugh’s Golf Request
- Ridiculous Headlines – Justin Bieber Edition