Stephen Colbert Explains Why Tony Hayward isn’t UnemployedAuthor: Jon Martin | Wednesday, June 9th, 2010 |
Earlier tonight, Stephen Colbert discussed BP’s controversial new $50 million dollar ad campaign. Many are upset that instead of spending $50 million to clean up the oil spill, BP is using it to clean up their image.
- Stephen Colbert Figures out How to Plug the Oil Spill (Video)
- Stephen Colbert Praises Time Square Terrorist
- Stephen Colbert asks is Elena Kagan Gay?
- Stephen Colbert Kills BP CEO in Cold Blood
- Jay Leno Back on Top of the Ratings