This is why I don’t watch the Tony AwardsAuthor: Jon Martin | Sunday, June 13th, 2010 |
The Tony Awards last year were different and fun but this years are a little more traditional and for mainstream audiences, probably a little lame. However, if you were one of the few who wanted to see Sean Hayes’ penis through a skintight leotard, you, my friend, will not be disappointed.
- Tom Cruise and Will Smith Open MTV movie Awards
- Stephen Colbert Explains Why Tony Hayward isn’t Unemployed
- Tom Cruise and Jennifer Lopez Dance at MTV MOVIE AWARDS
- Aziz Ansari’s Hilarious Precious Parody at the MTV Movie Awards
- Jay Leno and His Car on Chelsea Lately