Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews React to Obama’s BP Press ConferenceAuthor: Jon Martin | Wednesday, June 16th, 2010 |
Although MSNBC has been faulted as being “too left”, in reality it’s not so partisan. MSNBC’s Keith Olbermann and Chris Matthews both had some heavy criticism of Obama’s recent speech to America about the BP crisis. Instead of answering questions, Obama recounted what had happened..and gave no clear answers as to how this mess is getting fixed.
- Jon Stewart Counts The Ways Obama is The New Bush (Video)
- Obama Namedrops Glenn Beck/Limbaugh
- Joy Behar discusses Obama Snubbing Rush Limbaugh’s Golf Request
- Bill Maher calls out Obama on Offensive Joke
- Obama: Palin not an Expert On Nuclear Issues