TED TALK: How Does Youtube Approach Copyright?Author: Jon Martin | Sunday, June 20th, 2010 |
After internet week I seem to be semi-obsessed with speaking events and tech people. Margaret Gould Stewart is Youtube’s Head of User Experience. She walks the audience through youtube’s process of scanning content for copyright. Youtube tries to get big content owners to earn revenue through youtube instead of outright ban videos. It’s pretty interesting and it’s a good thing youtube is around.
- Hermoine Granger’s Stalker on Youtube
- Betty White and Joy Behar talk Being Gay in Hollywood
- Howcast Interview at Internet Week.
- Games: Gitaroo Man Soundtrack
- Little Big Planet 2 Preview