Jon Stewart Hits Back at Republicans Standing up For BPAuthor: Jon Martin | Monday, June 21st, 2010 |
It’s day 62 since the BP Oil Rig exploded and the Republicans are out standing up for BP. Jon Stewart delved into the strange situation, a situation where officials elected by the American people, are standing up for a corporation instead of their constituents.
Oil is spewing all over the Gulf Coast and Joe Barton is saying the US is “shaking down” BP. Michele Bachmann says the Obama administration is “extorting” BP. What is going on in this country? How low will these people steep for some lobbyist money? I bet the spill will cost much more than 20 billion to fix.
- Geraldo Chastises a Dumbfounded Michele Bachmann (Video)
- Jon Stewart Counts The Ways Obama is The New Bush (Video)
- Jon Stewart Calls out Obama for Useless BP Speech (Video)
- Jon Stewart Releases The Kagan on America
- Did Jon Stewart ‘Jump the Shark’ While Discussing Helen Thomas? (Video)