Jon Stewart Asks: Can Obama Afford To Be An Angry Black Man?Author: Jon Martin | Thursday, June 24th, 2010 |
Larry Wilmore sat down with Jon Stewart today to discuss whether Barack Obama can afford to be an “angry black man”, I don’t understand, I guess I’ve never experienced the “angry black man” stereotype. It seems like the media can’t make up it’s mind; Is Obama too calm or is he too angry? BONUS: Jon does a hilariously bad black person impression.
Funny segment, racist asian jokes are wearing a little thin on me though -_-
- Jon Stewart Calls out Obama for Useless BP Speech (Video)
- Did Jon Stewart ‘Jump the Shark’ While Discussing Helen Thomas? (Video)
- Black Holes Are Racist (Obviously)
- Jon Stewart Counts The Ways Obama is The New Bush (Video)
- Jon Stewart Takes A Closer Look at General McChrystal’s Nonsensical Remarks About Obama Administration