Kathy Griffin on Chelsea LatelyAuthor: Jon Martin | Wednesday, July 28th, 2010 |
Kathy Griffin sat down with Chelsea Handler to talk about her latest attempts at fame-whoring. I never really expected these two to meet, I’m not sure why, they just seem like they would hate each other. Kathy seemed to dominate the conversation while Handler was either upset or intimidated, I can’t tell.
I think Handler might know that Griffin is a little out of her league? Say the wrong thing and you’ll end up in Griffin’s next stand-up act… heck, don’t say anything at all and you might end up in it. You have to hand it to Griffin, she has balls and she’s willing to take some one down just for the fun of it. A woman after my own heart <3
- Kathy Griffin reponds to Elizabeth Hasselbeck calling her “Scum”
- Kathy Griffin Tells Elizabeth Hasselbeck to “Bring It”
- Kathy Griffin on the Joy Behar Show
- Kathy Griffin sits down with the AP
- Kathy Griffin on Joy Behar (2 videos)
Current Pageviews: 986 views
This entry was posted: on Wednesday, July 28th, 2010
Tags and Categories: kathygriffin, television, video
Follow Article Comments: RSS 2.0
Comment/Trackback: Log in to comment.