Cenk Uygur Talks Gay Marriage and Religion on Dylan Ratigan ShowAuthor: Jon Martin | Wednesday, August 4th, 2010 |
Rarely on mainstream television do anchors dare question religion or religious issues but Cenk Uygur is different. In this clip from the Dylan Ratigan show, Uygur explains why marriage is not a sacred institution to begin with. Last year the divorce rate was 52%, that’s more people getting divorced than staying married.
- Bill Maher and Craig Ferguson Discuss Religion
- David Cross Explains When He Realized Religion was a Joke
- Bill O’Reilly and Richard Dawkins Debate Religion
- Ann Coulter Talks About Obama’s Broken Promises
- Wanda Sykes Talks Mel Gibson and Adopting White Babies
Current Pageviews: 2,612 views
This entry was posted: on Wednesday, August 4th, 2010
Tags and Categories: news, religion, television
Follow Article Comments: RSS 2.0
Comment/Trackback: Log in to comment.