Rachel Maddow and David Letterman discuss Andrew Brietbart, Sherry Sherrod, and Bill O’ReillyAuthor: Jon Martin | Thursday, August 5th, 2010 |
Rachel Maddow sat down with David Letterman earlier this week to discuss a host of political issues. The first on the docket? Andrew Brietbart and his misleading editing job that almost cost Sherry Sherrod her job. Maddow goes on to explain how Fox News and Brietbart are attempting to scare white people with their “scary black people” manufactured stories. Discussions like these are something seriously lacking in late-night TV.
Letterman has had Bill O’Reilly on the show before and actually seems to take a great interest in politics. Letterman seemed eager for Maddow to explain the entire Sherry Sherrod debacle to the audience. Dave makes a great point in saying that Bill O’Reilly is just too smart to believe in what he preaches. Couldn’t agree more. It speaks to O’Reilly’s character though that he keeps the facade going, even if it is dangerous to our country.
- Rachel Maddow Responds to Bill O’Reilly Criticism
- Adam Sandler sits down with David Letterman
- Rachel Maddow Thrilled As Prop 8 Declared Unconstitutional (Video)
- Stephen Colbert calls out Obama for believing Fox News about Shirley Sherrod (Video)
- Rachel Maddow Explains Obama’s Drilling Moratorium and Why it’s getting Shot Down
Current Pageviews: 2,988 views
This entry was posted: on Thursday, August 5th, 2010
Tags and Categories: news, politics, television
Follow Article Comments: RSS 2.0
Comment/Trackback: Log in to comment.