David Boies and Tony Perkins Debate Gay Marriage Legality (Video)Author: Jon Martin | Monday, August 9th, 2010 |
On Sunday’s “Face the Nation” David Boies and Tony Perkins went toe-to-toe on the legality of same-sex marriage. Boies claims that it is very easy to obscure public thinking on an issue by claiming things that are patently, not true. He claims that marriage is a right to all people, and the religious right cannot stop Americans from getting married.
Tony Perkins is the President of the Family Research Council and often he cites “empirical evidence” that shows children growing up in a same-sex household are less likely to succeed. Boies shoots down Perkins pretty easily, it’s slowly becoming clear that even the right-wing cannot deny that marriage is a right for all people.
- Cenk Uygur Talks Gay Marriage and Religion on Dylan Ratigan Show
- This is why I don’t watch the Tony Awards
- Rachel Maddow Thrilled As Prop 8 Declared Unconstitutional (Video)
- David Cross Explains When He Realized Religion was a Joke
- Stephen Colbert Explains Why Tony Hayward isn’t Unemployed
Current Pageviews: 1,852 views
This entry was posted: on Monday, August 9th, 2010
Tags and Categories: news, politics, religion, television, video
Follow Article Comments: RSS 2.0
Comment/Trackback: Log in to comment.