Sarah Silverman gets OWNED in ‘Way of the Gun’ (Video)Author: Jon Martin | Monday, August 16th, 2010 |
Before hitting it big with her television show and stand-up film, Jesus is Magic, Sarah Silverman tried her hand at acting. In this scene from the film, ‘Way of the Gun’, Silverman’s scene almost overshadows the entire film. Even if you hate Sarah, you have to admit, there could be no one better to play this character.
The Way of the Gun is a 2000 American film, directed by Christopher McQuarrie and starring Ryan Phillippe, Benicio del Toro, Juliette Lewis, Taye Diggs, Nicky Katt, and James Caan. It is considered a cult film. To date, this is the only film that McQuarrie has directed. The direction is pretty superb too and I think it’s McQarrie’s direction that is able to elevate Sarah over just being a wise-cracking comedian.
- Sarah Palin’s Show Does OK
- Even Bill O’Reilly Doesn’t know WTF Sarah Palin is Talking About
- Sarah Palin is Fine With People Smoking Joints
- Levi Johnston Talks Sarah Palin and His Cancelled Engagement on Jimmy Kimmel
- Crazy Russian Newscaster flips off colleague on-air