Jack Conway: Marijuana is a “gateway” drug, therefore farming industrial hemp should remain illegalAuthor: Jon Martin | Tuesday, September 7th, 2010 |
Democrat Jack Conway claims that Americans should not be allowed to farm hemp because Marijuana is a “gateway drug”. Hemp is farmed in many other countries (including Japan) and until the early 20th century was still legal. Conway is the democratic nominee for Kentucky for the 2010 US Senate Election. If you don’t agree with him, you can show him by NOT voting him into office.
- Bill Maher and Panel Discuss Marijuana Legalization (Video)
- Sarah Palin’s Show Does OK
- The New Normal? Obama has Failed to stop Torture and Worst Bush-Era Policies
- Joe Scarborough Says We Are Wasting American Lives In Afghanistan
- Rachel Maddow and David Letterman discuss Andrew Brietbart, Sherry Sherrod, and Bill O’Reilly