Obama Unnerves Republicans with Labor Day SpeechAuthor: Jon Martin | Tuesday, September 7th, 2010 |
Earlier today, President Obama gave his Labor Day speech to a large crowd in Milwaukee. The president’s speech mainly focused on the economy and Obama’s new infrastructure plan. The new plan focuses on repairing damaged roadways, damaged runways used in air travel, and funding the creation of new high-speed railway travel. Not only did Obama outline his plan but he also took shots at Republicans who have been obstructing Democrat’s plans in congress.
- Anthony Weiner Freaks out at Republicans on the House Floor (Video)
- Rachel Maddow Gives the BP Speech Obama Should Have
- Jon Stewart Calls out Obama for Useless BP Speech (Video)
- Maddow: This Year’s Crop of Republicans Believe That Women Should be Forced to Bear Their Rapist’s Children (Video)
- Michael Moore on Larry King – “Obama should do the right thing”
Current Pageviews: 2,688 views
This entry was posted: on Tuesday, September 7th, 2010
Tags and Categories: Obama, news, politics, television
Follow Article Comments: RSS 2.0
Comment/Trackback: Log in to comment.