Rachel Maddow: Obama Finally Realizing He Can’t Work With Republicans (Video)Author: Jon Martin | Wednesday, September 8th, 2010 |
Republicans were not happy Monday after Obama’s Labor Day speech veered off into some light Republican-bashing territory. When he wasn’t chastising Republicans for blocking important votes in the house and generally obstructing Congress, Obama outlined his 50 billion dollar infrastructure spending plan. Republicans have come out sharply against Obama’s plan but the strange thing is they have repeatedly stated they are for infrastructure spending.
In this clip from the show, Maddow compiled the multiple instances in which Republicans have recently called for infrastructure spending. Maddow points out that four Republicans are even co-sponsoring a bill for infrastructure spending that they are attempting to pass in Congress.
- Obama Unnerves Republicans with Labor Day Speech
- Rachel Maddow: Why do we need Tax Cuts for Millionaires? (Video)
- Rachel Maddow Hits Back at Bill O’Reilly On Race-Baiting
- Rachel Maddow Gives the BP Speech Obama Should Have
- Rachel Maddow Shows that Obama HAS accomplished quite a bit
Current Pageviews: 2,430 views
This entry was posted: on Wednesday, September 8th, 2010
Tags and Categories: Maddow, politics, television
Follow Article Comments: RSS 2.0
Comment/Trackback: Log in to comment.