Rachel Maddow: Republicans are Re-igniting The Culture WarsAuthor: Jon Martin | Tuesday, September 21st, 2010 |
Earlier tonight on The Rachel Maddow Show, Rachel explained how Christine O’Donnell has been making big changes on her website to make her seem more appealing to the mainstream. Republicans are campaigning under the guise of fiscal responsibility but secretly(or not so secretly) these Republicans want to make big changes to the social climate of America. O’Donnell is one of five Republicans that want to deny abortion to victims of incest or rape. An extreme position even by Republican standards.
This woman just swept the senate primaries because the Tea Party movement has decided they support her. I’m starting to wonder if any of the Tea Party supporters are even paying attention. Did everyone forget these people are next to retarded? That making loud proclamations does not make what you say true?
Unless the Obama and the Democrats can work some serious magic, we will end up with another Republican administration.. and the country will literally go insane. What will happen if Republicans get control of the White House and Congress again? It’s a pretty scary though.. because it’s not going to be fiscal conservatism. It’s going to be a police/religious state.
- Rachel Maddow: Obama Finally Realizing He Can’t Work With Republicans (Video)
- Maddow: This Year’s Crop of Republicans Believe That Women Should be Forced to Bear Their Rapist’s Children (Video)
- Rachel Maddow: Why do we need Tax Cuts for Millionaires? (Video)
- Rachel Maddow Gives the BP Speech Obama Should Have
- Rachel Maddow Shows that Obama HAS accomplished quite a bit