Bill O’Reilly: Muslims Caused 9/11Author: Jon Martin | Thursday, October 14th, 2010 |
Earlier today on ‘The View‘ while discussing the Ground Zero Mosque, Bill O’Reilly said that it was ‘inappropriate’ to the 9/11 victims families to have the mosque so close to ground zero. Joy tries to interrupt but Bill stops her and says “Listen to me, you’ll learn something important”, causing laughs and jeers from the audience. O’Reilly says that 70% of Americans don’t want the Ground Zero Mosque at Ground Zero then goes on to say “Muslims caused 9/11″ throwing the entire show into chaos. Enjoy…
It’s about time someone walked out on this nonsense. Muslim-Americans were killed on 9/11 and this asshole thinks it’s OK to say that ALL Muslims attacked us? Does O’Reilly really think it’s acceptable to attack an entire group of people just because of the actions of a few fanatical individuals At the same time, I have to ask, do most Republicans really think this? Does Fox News speak for Republicans now? Yikes.
- Bill O’Reilly Argues Against 9/11 Mosque (Video)
- Richard Tillman sits down with Bill Maher to Discuss his Brother’s Death (Video)
- Bill Maher Tears Apart Fake Atheist S.E. Cupp (Video)
- Michael Moore: The McDonald’s two blocks from Ground Zero Has Killed More People Than the Hijackers (Video)
- Rachel Maddow Responds to Bill O’Reilly Criticism