Wife of White house aid found dead in burned carAuthor: Jon Martin | Monday, January 10th, 2011 |
It’s been a bad week to be in congress, and that’s putting it lightly. Earlier this week, the shooting of Gabrielle Giffords left Giffords in the hospital and five dead, including a nine year old girl and Federal Judge John Roll. This morning, Ashley Turton, the wife of White House aid Dan Turton was found dead in a burned car in a capitol hill garage.
Ashley Turton had been a Washington lobbyist for Progress Energy, and was previously the chief of staff to Connecticut Rep. Rosa DeLauro. It is still unclear what exactly happened… but it another sad day in congress. There are, so far, no witnesses or motive although it is suspected that it was an accident and that Turton crashed her car into the garage.
Obama aid Dan Turton talking with Obama
- High School Of The Dead – Episode 1
- Democratic Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords Shot in the Head, Survives
- Anthony Weiner Freaks out at Republicans on the House Floor (Video)
- House Moves to Repeal Obama Healthcare Legislation
- Best use of the Full House theme EVER (Video)