Ann Coulter Speech Canceled After ProtestsAuthor: Jon Martin | Friday, October 26th, 2012 |
Snake-tongued Republican commentator Ann Coulter’s schedule became a little barer today as University Of Ottawa decided to cancel her planned speech. Hundreds of students crowded outside the entrance to Marion Hall to protest the conservative firebrand’s visit.
A spokesman for Coulter said she feared for the conservative star’s well-being and decided it would be best to call off the event. The cancellation comes mere days after Coulter called President Obama a “retard” on her twitter feed.
Not only did Coulter draw the ire of fellow conservatives but also from special needs organizations. Even Michelle Malkin condemned Coulter for her phrasing, expanding the rift between the two political trolls.
I highly approve of Romney’s decision to be kind and gentle to the retard.
— Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) October 23, 2012
Retard Chris Matthews interrupts Condiinterview to ask about … BIRTHERS!! — Ann Coulter (@AnnCoulter) August 30, 2012
- Ann Coulter: Most Civilians Hate the Military (Video)
- Ann Coulter says legalizing Marijuana will create a welfare state(Video)
- Adam Carolla Hangs up On Ann Coulter
- Obama Unnerves Republicans with Labor Day Speech
- Rachel Maddow Gives the BP Speech Obama Should Have